| My silly girl |
We had a wonderful day yesterday. The weather was nice- a little chilly but warm enough to open a window or two. Abigail was an absolute doll at Mass. When we first arrived, I realized with great horror that I had forgotten to bring any toys or books for her. But she sat there quietly the entire time, looking through the hymnal and children's missal. She fussed only once, as she saw other children and wanted to go play. But she quickly settled down, even standing when we stood and folding her hands in prayer. It was truly amazing.
![]() |
| Twirling in her new dress |
We all just relaxed and played for the rest of day, with me mostly on the couch as I was not feeling well. Dinner was Julia Child's braised lamb with roasted rosemary potatoes and sauteed onions and brussels sprouts. I was unable to make a dessert, though I had intended on making vanilla custard at Patrick's request.
| Curls!!! |
It's difficult to believe that next Easter, we will also have a new baby, one that may even be crawling by then!


These pictures are great - she is so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots of a beautiful child!
ReplyDelete